Tuesday, August 17, 2010

My first time

Hard to believe, but, you guys... I'm not a virgin.
I know, hold back your shock.

My first boyfriend was a Navajo Native American kid when I was in like 5th grade or something. He gave me some of the arrowheads he got from his grandpa that he didn't like, and would spend hours drawing me predator and those Alien creatures that I wasn't allowed to watch so had no idea what it was.
My next real boyfriend was in highschool, when the religious constriction on our household was beginning to lift due to my mother's soul-searching after a second divorce. This boy was a Chippewa, I think? Yeah, I guess I had a type. He started out slender and funny, but later I saw what I had taken for a soft heart to be someone who pitied themselves, had momma issues, and played WOW for days literal DAYS on end yall. He forgot my birthday the first two years we were together, but we lived far far away from the city then, and it was slim pickins for boyfriends. At that age, we were still more friends than lovers, although he was attracted to me. As he grew lazier and fatter and smoked more pot, my attraction waned. Perfect time to have sex--right?!
After a day of me cleaning his room--food wrappers everywhere, maggots under the bed, god what was I thinking?--i said to him "Well, we might as well have sex," with about as much sad conviction and resignment as I had to the approaching midterms.

I came with an arsenal of spermicide, condoms and other shit that I forgot now. He didn't have to do anything, just get hard. He could always get hard though, that's the one thing I do and don't miss about him. It was a beautiful cock-- after you held his fat out of the way, it was 7 inches and thick as my fucking wrist. Which, I don't know, have you ever seen a half-Vietnamese girl? Uhm, I'm small. Like REALLY small. When I coaxed him onto the bed, it was painful as hell, and he couldn't really get all the way inside.
Strangely enough, only when I had broken up with him did the sex start getting good. We broke up, I started dating this rich but gawd-awfully cluless and idiotic guy with a skinny twisted penis i was forced to slobber on. On the night after the rich guy made me slobber him, I called up the ex and we met on the street. He took me back to his apartment and I gave him the best head of his life. His 7 inches certainly has given me great practice with deep throating. (You have to kind of exhale at the same time as you shove it into your throat. Inhale as you're coming back up. Try this.)
Even as I was still dating rich dude, the ex took me into the inner workings of his University and we would have drunken yet hot sex in a room where threatre kids would gather before performances to practice and say their lines to the wall or whatever stupid shit they did. The room smelt like old dust and stale velvet curtains, musty textbooks and crumbling posterboards, wich covered two walls of the room.

Funny, but the first time didn't stick in my head at all. I dont remmber the details of the room, or what exactly he looked like or what we did or anything. But those three or four times in that theatre room, before asshole ex moved away, that actually follows me a bit. Maybe not so much, because he never made me orgasm.

No comments:

Post a Comment